Friday, November 8, 2013

BG Release Schedule (kinda)

Okay so I'm translating 4 other series besides this one. Unfortunately two of those are my current priority. One of them (Boku ni Koisuru Mechanical) comes out once a month, so I have to make sure to keep up with that one. The other, (Taiyou no Ie) I'm about 6 chapters from catching up with its latest chapter.

All the while, I am a full-time student.

So basically that means that until I catch up to Taiyou no Ie, Billionaire Girl is not priority. I'll be able to put out at least one chapter a month until then, though. I wish I could promise more, but I'm translating way too much, and BG is too much of a "high-maintenance" series for me to release more at this time.

TL:DR New chapters of BG once a month till I get my shit together.


5 Kumori: BG Release Schedule (kinda) Okay so I'm translating 4 other series besides this one. Unfortunately two of those are my current priority. One of them (Boku ni Koisur...

19 comments:

  1. >New chapters of BG once a month till I get my shit together.
    So for all eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's hope translator-san finds his shit quickly...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it! NOOO! Why is life so cruel?! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the only worth project, still you prioritize other projects that no one cares. People just want BG, if you don't do it just close this fansubs thing cause it's not worth. Just read the other projects by yourself, cause people only want BG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah woah woah. Looks like someone needs to relax. I highly recommend petting kitties, massages, and hot drinks. Another alternative is to take a nice, long hot bath. Those always make me feel better.

      Delete
    2. All things you say are also not worth. No people who come here want them. People only want BG because that is only series you do that is worth. Hopefully you will realize this is the truth.

      Delete
    3. I have a dream, that one day man will realize that the vast majority of his beliefs only encompass his own state of mind. I have a dream, that one day man will respect his brothers in their individual pursuits of happiness. I have a dream. It is a big dream, but perhaps one day it will come true.

      Delete
    4. You are say thing not nice. Did you occur that other person might care? You never interview all people in world to make sure this. Stop make generalize on all thing like this, and tell people what they want to. That is not worth.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Jokes aside, these comments tend to be counterproductive and make me want to translate things less for people.

      Delete
  6. LOL, even tough we really want to see that stuff translated(As soon as posible :P), We really really do appreciate you take the time to do it, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it's any consolation, I've finished cleaning/mostly redrawing ch12. So once the translation is done, it can be released fairly quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you then :) Hope you had a nice christmas (if any).

      Let's hope our dear translator will succeed to do one chap (although my guess is that christmas and new year do not help :p).

      Thanks for all the work on this series :)

      Delete
    2. Only one chapter?! To be fair my track record hasn't given people hope for much more, but hey. Yeah, life being life, it likes to get in the way. :(

      Delete

< >